Dear Clients, welcome to our website!
By using our website, you agree to the following rules:
- We make every effort to ensure that the information posted on the website is correct and reliable. However, it does not guarantee the relevance, completeness and suitability of the information provided, as well as that it corresponds to reality. In particular, we cannot guarantee identical reproduction in the presented photographs of the color of medical devices since it depends on the capabilities and resolution of your monitor. The product photos posted on the site may differ slightly from actual products;
- All materials posted on the site are indented for informative use only;
- We reserve the right to change the information on the website, in part or in whole, at any time.
Our online company contains several items of exclusive property:
- Designer design resource;
- Filling with various information (content);
- Site name;
- Databases, as well as resource software.
Each of these elements is protected by legislation. At the same time, both individual elements of the resource (logos, trademarks, domain names, etc.) and their combination are protected. Exclusive ownership can be given not only to the owners of trademarks, signs, resource design, but also the authors of computer programs for site maintenance, plug-ins that make up the resource management systems.
In accordance with the legislation, any Internet resource contains information that is intellectual property. This means that the use of data is possible only with the consent of the owner of the exclusive rights to this information, and after drawing up the license agreement, in writing.
So, use the published information is entitled only after the conclusion of an agreement with the patent owner.
When using intellectual property without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, the latter can be guided by both civil and the criminal codes of the country.