Collection, storage and destruction of personal data
We collect personal data only with the consent of the user and exclusively to provide the customer with a service or service that requires private information: purchase from an online store, participate in promotions, warranty and after-sales service. To prevent the leakage of personal data of the client, we use the full range of information security measures (technical and organizational).
The maximum storage period for the client’s personal data is 75 years from the moment the company receives private information. In other cases, the company stores customer personal data until the termination of its activities.
Destruction, depersonalization or blocking of personal data or their part is made to exclude the possibility of further processing of this information.
We collect customer personal data in the following categories:
- access time and IP address;
- sources of transition to the company’s Internet resource;
- Internet pages visited by the user;
- view banner ads;
- other technical information provided by the user’s browser;
- customer’s phone number (in case of a call to the numbers indicated on the company’s website).
When registering on the website hmongamer.org, the company collects customer personal information required for user authentication/personalization of services/order delivery/customer feedback:
- e-mail, phone number and address;
- date of birth (in the case of participation in the program of bonuses on the day of birth)
- personal account password
Information about user actions:
- information about the agreements between the client and the company;
- information about inquiries and appeals addressed to the company;
- data about the goods purchased by the client and the services that the client used;
- payments made and other financial information stipulated by the legislation.
Purposes of processing personal data of clients
- selling products and providing other services to the client;
- consideration of customer wishes (when developing a new product or service);
- informing the client about promotions, discounts and special offers via e-mail and SMS;
- the implementation of customer feedback.
We do not provide personal customer data to third parties, except for the following cases:
- obtaining the direct consent of the user to transfer his personal data to a third party;
- at the request of law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable law;
- merger or acquisition of a company.
Cookies provide the ability to collect the following information about the client: IP address/operating system/browser type/addresses of referring sites. This is necessary to improve the services provided to the company’s client (storing the password on hmongamer.org when closing the browser, analyzing traffic, etc.). Point markers are used to graphically reflect on the site impersonal information about users (visitor counters/views on the site). If desired, the client can prevent the tracking of their actions by disabling cookies at any time.
User rights regarding personal data
All clients of our company have the opportunity to edit personal data in their personal account. If the user wants to stop processing his personal data, he needs to contact our customer support department.